Pages

Friday, April 9, 2010

Seth Graham | Austin Senior

It's that time of year. Senior's mouths are watering as they glimpse the end of what feels like an eternity of high school.

When I was finishing high school I remember figuring out what year my baby brother would graduate.  We're eight years apart, so it felt like a lifetime away. Ben would be the Class of 2010 (incidentally he ended up graduating a year early). That seemed totally crazy to me. That year is something that people make futuristic movies about! 

Well, here we are, folks. 2010. WHAT!?

When I was asked to take my cousin, Seth's, senior photos I was so excited. Ben and Seth are only eight days apart. I remember when they were born. Though they looked exactly opposite from one another, they were like adorable twins as little guys.

Seth's the middle of the three kids in his family. So I've always felt particularly connected to him for that reason.

This man has the sweetest, tender heart. Though he may not like to admit it - driving around in his big tough jeep...he's a softy - and I love it!

We had so much fun traipsing around Cedar Park looking for great spots to take these shots. Though I'm sure being my model for the day wasn't Seth's idea of fun, he was a great sport. And doesn't he look fabulous?

Seth009_bl

Seth008_bl

Seth006_bl

Seth007_bl

Seth004_bl

Seth and his buddies recently picked up a few ducklings and, sure enough, they've managed to make pets out of them.

Seth005_bl

Seth013_bl

He actually was on the phone for this one...I just wouldn't leave him alone :)

Seth010_bl

Seth001_bl

Seth011_bl

This one might be my favorite - check out those baby blues.

Seth003_bl

Seth012_bl

Did I mention that this guy could make a statue laugh? He's hilarious.

Seth002_bl

So fun to spend the day with you, Seth-bo! Thanks for being GREAT!

JS

0 comments:

Post a Comment