Pages

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

editing mix | issue 1

musicbanner

One of the best things about sitting at a computer for large chunks of time editing pictures is that it provides a great opportunity to discover and rediscover great music. I loved the challenge of finding new music in college, but I've been far less diligent about it in recent years. Luckily, with sites like pandora and grooveshark it no longer takes diligence. Just time to listen.

And I have that.

So we're going to start a little segment of posts on our current editing mixes, just for fun. This week my editing mix includes:


Balmorhea (for when I'm in the zone and want no distractions)
All is wild, all is Silent

The Glee Soundtrack (for when I get stir-crazy and need to sing OUT LOUD–don't judge)
Glee Soundtrack

Amos Lee (for when I need a little inspiration–his voice does that for me)
51YCCHTCGJL._SS500_

I think I could make a pretty good argument for music making me more productive by helping get me into the right mood.

0 comments:

Post a Comment