Pages

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

happy birthday jessica!

To my dear, wonderful, business partner, mentor, sanity-keeper and friend,

There are few things in this world that can elicit a larger contented sigh from me that the thought of you. You are one of my greatest earthly blessings and closest friends. It's funny to look back at the short timeline of our friendship and see a common theme: struggle. We've struggled through the Forge together, through adjusting to real life and then through starting a business but we've never struggled with each other. You've always given me the perfect balance of grace and conviction to allow me to flourish. If ever there's a foxhole, I want you beside me. Period. I'm so thankful for you and the jackpot I hit by having you not only as a friend, but as a business partner. I hope you have an unbelievable birthday!

I couldn't love you more,
Julie

Since this was a sappy post, I'll end it with a silly picture. (Mwhahaha!)


jessandjulie

0 comments:

Post a Comment