Pages

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

WWW - Little Family

This little family makes me want to have a little family so that I can dress them and name them really cute stuff. Until then, I have a blog for such things.

This What to Wear Wednesday post is for the family that is squeezing in some photos before their new baby boy becomes a toddler. Seth, Elizabeth (oh no, their names rhyme) and baby Jonah will look fabulous in these spring colors. Whether their shoot is in a perfectly lit field or right in their living room, these outfits should blend just right.


And because this post is about what to wear, I want to recommend a fashion blog that I've grown to love. If you spend much time on the world wide web blogstalking you may have already heard of her.  

Kendi Everyday gives awesome affordable everyday outfit ideas. She even features a Closet Challenge called the 30 for 30 Remix that'll help you to stretch your wardrobe further than you ever thought possible. Check her out.

Let me know what you think about these outfits (and Kendi Everyday) in the comments section. I'd love to hear your suggestions (besides Seth's need to fasten his pants) as well.


0 comments:

Post a Comment