Pages

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

WWW - Scarves

There's a hole in my bedroom wall where a hook used to hang. At some point I thought it'd be a good idea to keep my scarves hanging up to add a little extra color to the room. It worked great until my obsession addiction developed.

Now there's a hole in my wall. Next time I'll have to find a stud (I mean the wall kind).

I love scarves. I love how cozy a scarf feels around my neck. I love the extra soft fabric near my face. And I love what adding a scarf does to an outfit. I just love them.

In dressing for a photoshoot it's really valuable to add accessories. Whether a fun necklace, a chunky bracelet or a great scarf...adding accessories can turn an outfit into a whole new creation. Also, since scarves are appropriate no matter the season these days, it's not a bad idea to keep your collection stocked.

So this week for What to Wear Wednesday, I've decided to make some great scarf recommendations.

Undoubtedly you can find some pretty pricey scarves out there, but I wanted you to see that there are fabulous accessories available to you at little cost.  The following are from one of these shops: Delia's, Topshop, Madewell, Urban Outfitters, Ruche, or Forever21.

ENJOY!!



And even babies benefit! We may or may not have been known to wrap a newborn in a great scarf for a photoshoot!



Do you have any favorite scarf stops you'd recommend. Let me know in the comments. I'm always on the lookout!

0 comments:

Post a Comment