Pages

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

WWW - What to Wear Wednesday | Spring Break Family Edition

Alright alright...so I missed week two of WWW. I suppose this might say something about my consistency - that or my busy schedule. :)

But here we are at what to wear on this fabulous March Wednesday.

I thought I'd make this edition an ode to Spring Break since that's what is going on with most of the families around these parts this week. So we're going with warm weather clothes and brights!!

If you know me at all you know that I love everything color! Bright colors make me happy, so I made The Thomas Family BRIGHT! With solid colors and great accessories brights can be accomplished well. With a family, you've got to be careful to stay away from too many different patterns or photos can look very busy.


So what do you think of the Thomas family? Any suggestions for them?

0 comments:

Post a Comment