Pages

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Garrett's Seniors | Austin Senior Portrait Photographer

Time is the strangest thing to me.

Taking these senior photos only confirmed that tomorrow I'll blink and be 80.

I feel like yesterday I was sitting on the couch with the adorable toddler version of Garrett. Garrett and my brother Ben are the same age, so I watched him grow up. I literally remember the day he started kindergarten, and today he's an adorable high school graduate and I can't believe it.

Garrett wasn't too fired up about senior photos. If it weren't for his grandmother asking for one, he likely would have skipped it all together.

BUT I think you'd agree, he needs to rethink his stance on having photos taken of him. He's too photogenic to avoid the camera forever.

Congratulations, sweet Garrett! Look out, world!

Garrett-07

Garrett-06

I love this one!

Garrett-05

Garrett-04

Garrett-03

Garrett-02

Garrett-01

Thanks, buddy. This was super fun!

js

0 comments:

Post a Comment