Pages

Friday, June 25, 2010

a sweet homecoming

There are barely words to describe how sweet it was to spend an afternoon with this family. Jon had just returned from a deployment, something I can't even begin to imagine. I can hardly go a few weeks without seeing my family so I have no concept of how badly Jon must have been missing his sweet wife, Kyrstie. What made his homecoming even more special was that upon arriving back, he also got to meet his adorable baby boy for the first time. The joy on Jon's face was just undeniable the entire day. It is just obvious that he counts himself blessed and doesn't take a second of life for granted.

I'd be lying if I said I didn't get a little choked up editing these pictures. It was such a sweet homecoming and I just felt so honored to be a part of it.

Thank you Jon, for your selfless service to our country. We are forever grateful for you.

Thank you Kyrstie, I know that your support makes Jon's service possible and we are so indebted to you and all of the military wives that stand strong at home so their husbands can serve our country.



Isn't Sebastian gorgeous?

austinfamilyphotographer5

austinfamilyphotography2

I just love the way Kyrstie looks at Jon.

austinfamilyphotographer2

austinchildrenphotographer

austinfamilyphotography6

This boy loves his mommy!

AustinFamilyPhotographer

austinfamilyportraits

austinfamilyphotography

I can't look at this picture and not smile.

austinfamilyphotography4

Sebastian makes such a wonderful array of expressions!

austinkidsphotography

You guys are wonderful and I have no doubt you are enjoying every moment of being together. Thanks again!

0 comments:

Post a Comment