Pages

Monday, October 18, 2010

Another Year

Blog post about my best friend/business partner/sanity keeper/ life saver's birthday.
Unoriginal - maybe.
Useful for letting you know just how valuable she is - certainly

As we explored Annapolis yesterday and watched the sunset out the airplane window last night, I thought of how many exciting events we've done together. I am so extraordinarily blessed to do life beside this woman. When I think of God's provision to David in Jonathon, my eyes begin to sting and the crocodile tears fall because of how familiar that feels to me.

If I could tell you how much I value Julie, I'm certain I would run out of words. Using up all the words I know wouldn't suffice. If I imagine my life without her, I get not only sad - but terrified.

Julie, you have this unique ability to make everything ok for me. When life feels out of control your steady, kind, love and presence bring me peace. So many areas of my life would be lacking without you, dear friend. I'm so so thankful that you and Evan love me so well. I know Jesus better because you're in my life. I love you tons and tons!


Happy Birthday to the half of Everest Road that never walks through autumn leaves without tossing a few!

jules

0 comments:

Post a Comment