Pages

Thursday, October 14, 2010

gina | austin maternity photography

The night Gina and Ian told us they were expecting caught me completely off guard. It caught me so off guard that they repeated it three times before I finally turned to look at them, see the reality in their eyes and then explode into a ball of jumping, squealing excitement. Now I get a front row seat to watch two of my very dear friends transform into parents: mom and dad.

There is this look that Ian gets when he talks about his son that speaks not only of his anticipation, but also of this strong, sweet love he already has for that baby boy and every time I see that look it gets me. Then there's Gina. Her college roommate nickname was mom. She is thoughtful, nurturing, and knows how to comfort and care for people like few can. Anyone who knows them both knows this baby is lucky.

So many people dream about living down the road from their best friends, living life together, and raising families together and that actually gets to be my reality. I'm so blessed to have these two in my life, so ready to meet little Sawyer in December and so glad that they took the plunge first! Can you say hand-me-downs?

Love you three!

IMG_8463_1315

gi

IMG_8659_1511

IMG_8639_1491

Untitled-1

IMG_8414_1266

IMG_8817_1906

Untitled-2

IMG_8401_1253

IMG_8838_1927

0 comments:

Post a Comment