Pages

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Claire Mommy | Lafayette Maternity Photographer

A weekend in Cajun country at Keith and Renee's is impossible to duplicate. I'm not sure if it's the chill of their beautiful brick floors, the memories I have from so many college visits or the ridiculous Louisiana food, but being in Lafayette is something I never want to miss.

When my dear Claire flew in from California for her first baby's shower, we were there without question. Being with these women is home for me. I know few people who celebrate better than us.

This sweet baby Elise is one blessed little doll. I literally cannot wait to meet her in two short months.  Joey and Claire will be the most fun parents I know. Elise is likely already partying in her mama's tummy. Living inside Claire has got to be a good time!

We were so sad not to see Joey that weekend, but I get excited just thinking about him becoming a dad. Rough tough Joey will be tied around his little girl's finger...but I'm sure she'll do anything to make her daddy happy - even if it means playin' football. Watching Claire's family celebrate LSU's victory over Tennessee that weekend proved that Elise will have plenty of support whatever she chooses.

IMG_5090

IMG_5162

IMG_5332

Did I mention, this family loves football? Geaux Saints.

IMG_5493

IMG_5556

IMG_5634

IMG_5656

I sure do love you, my dear friend. I only wish there weren't so many miles between us. Can't wait to meet your baby girl!
js
IMG_5626

0 comments:

Post a Comment