Pages

Monday, November 8, 2010

editing mix | issue 2

musicbanner

There has been a lot, and boy I do mean a lot of editing going on around here lately. We're on the verge of finishing about 6 shoots all at once and then getting to start on 3 more that we're shooting this week. All that adds up to the very sincere need for some good playlists. So here is what we've been listening to lately:


Matt and Kim (for when I need a happy pick-me-up)
mattandkim

The Temper Trap (really I like to just listen to Sweet Disposition on repeat, it pumps me up!)
temper trap

Matt Costa (for some upbeat music to fill my silence)
matt costa

Elizabethtown Soundtrack: (an old favorite, a little Elton John, Tom Petty, Ryan Adams, Wheat etc. -I can pretty much always enjoy listening to this one)
elizabethtown


Thank the Lord for the joy of music. My days would be much tougher without it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment