Pages

Saturday, December 4, 2010

My Thanksgiving Treat! | Houston Family Photographer

When I scheduled a 6:45am photoshoot the weekend of Thanksgiving, the last thing I expected was a super-fun, joyful exciting family like the Woods to greet me with smiles.

Though bundled with blankets and still applying make-up upon arrival, this group was happy to be together on that cold morning...and it was cold. That's all that was cold, though.  Warm attitudes were had all around as the sun rose over the parking garage we found. 

Steve looks at the women in his life with awe...like he's the luckiest man alive. And I think he is. Though his stunning bride, and spunky, gorgeous, super-cool daughters would likely be outspoken about their luck as well. Any girl whose daddy loves her that much is set for life.

All and all, I felt honored and thankful for my Thanksgiving treat. 

Aren't they beautiful?!


 
Amanda braved the cold temps with short sleeves while we all bundled...awe the cost looking cute. 

Watching sisters interact is one of my favorites. Rachel and Amanda reminded me of my sister and I at their age.  



 


This girl LOVES her daddy.




Julie, thanks so much for connecting with me...it was my pleasure to spend time with y'all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment