Pages

Thursday, December 9, 2010

adam & erin (part 2) | maryland wedding photographer

I'm sure you've been on the edge of you seat waiting to see more of this fabulous couple - for real. So here is the second installment of Adam and Erin's gorgeous Maryland wedding, complete with Erin's own personalized editing style. This weekend was so much fun for us. Looking at the photos makes me warm inside (which is nice considering this bipolar winter TX weather).

I adored the giant weeping willow where the ceremony took place. 



From the point the words, you may kiss your bride were spoken, I never saw that smile leave Adam's face.



The details of this outdoor celebration were perfectly vintage/rustic - and so Erin!






I can't begin to describe how much fun the dancing was at this wedding. 







Boyds, we're so thankful to have spent such an important day with you. I'm so thankful you live close, and we get to continue to watch your lives together unfold.


0 comments:

Post a Comment