Pages

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Wall Family | Austin Family Photographer

This is Anna's phone. On their way to our shoot it flew from the top of the car to the side of the road shattering to, well, oblivion. It hit me when I got home and looked through photos of this gorgeous family laughing, snuggling and playing that there were no signs of that phone and its stress in a single picture. It was a wonderful representation of real joy. Despite circumstances and setbacks, they didn't cease to delight in each other and their precious son with each and every moment. It's obvious how blessed they feel to have each other and easy to see why. 

Wall family, you guys are amazing. We had such a great time with y'all and I can't thank you enough for a reminder of real joy in the midst of holiday craziness. You truly blessed us and I'm, crossing my fingers that Santa brings you a new phone this year.  Merry Christmas!  



















0 comments:

Post a Comment