Pages

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Baby Sawyer | Austin Newborn Photography

The birth of any baby is special, but the December day Sawyer Bradley was born was especially so. Not only did the anticipation of this little guy pack out the waiting room with excited friends and family but it also brought me a special sort of excitement, because while I waited, I secretly knew that a little one of my own would be joining this guy in just seven short months.

This little man is beyond blessed. His parents are some of our dearest friends in the world. They're the kind of people you want to laugh with when life is good and pray with when life is hard. They're true, joyful, loving and loyal people and any kid that gets to be shaped by people like that is blessed indeed. Plus, he has four amazing grandparents to boot!

I'm so excited for July when my little one gets to meet Sawyer.









This kid has about the same odds of avoiding my camera as my baby will. Here he is at just 10 days old, with those sweet blue eyes. 









I cannot get over that cute grumpy little face!




0 comments:

Post a Comment