Pages

Friday, April 29, 2011

julie likes....


The Santiago Huckleberry candle from Voluspa may just be my favorite scent in the world. When the wick on my candle gets really low, I've been known to just sit and sniff the empty purple tin to get every last whiff of its huckleberry goodness. I'm not sure I even know exactly what a huckleberry is, but I love it!

The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf recently moved into Austin which was initially no big deal for me. I don't go out for coffee very often, especially being pregnant, so I saw no real draw. That was before my friend Gina introduced me to the white chocolate dream. It's an off menu blended drink that is amazing! I tried to order something comprable at Starbucks and was sorely disappointed. So it has become my favorite place to splurge on the precious little amount of caffeine I'm allowed to have these days.





My sweet puppy has been absolutely adorable lately. Her canine intuition kicked in long ago, and we think she's known I've been pregnant for a while. When I lay on the couch, she'll come and rest her head on my stomach really lightly. She's gotten so cuddly over the past few months, she spends the majority of her time curled up, sleeping by my feet. I love that her response to our family growing has been so sweet.


Speaking of sweet, how precious is this puppy?!? This picture is from the day Evan surprised me with the adorable little puppy he had adopted for us from a nearby shelter. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment