Pages

Thursday, April 28, 2011

WWW - GAP edition

Maybe I shouldn't commit to having scheduled blog posts...I'm pretending today is Wednesday. So here is your WHAT TO WEAR WEDNESDAY, Friends!!

Hi, I'm Jessica and I may own more than my share of clothes from the GAP. I've been this way for as long as I can remember. Too often I come home from a day of "running errands" only to be ragged on for having ANOTHER GAP bag in my hand. I just can't get away from their fabulous selection of staple items. GAP is just so classic. If it's not broke...

So, this issue of WWW is all about GAP (and that awesome engagement ring). I thought I'd mix it up a bit this week and show you how affordable and simple it is to put together a great summer outfit for a photoshoot.

This adorable summer couple is prepared for a casual, playful outdoor engagement shoot in their bright sunny duds.


I'm all about wedges with shorts too. This is a fabulous way to dress up warm summer clothes.

What do you think? Doesn't this outfit make you want to play outside?

0 comments:

Post a Comment