Pages

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

sweet little addison | austin family photography



Oh sweet Addison! Anytime we get a chance to see her, I get downright excited. I start looking forward to her big brown eyes and sweet cheeks days before the shoot. Not to mention, seeing Addi means I also get to see her wonderful parents. The last time we were together I got to share with Amanda that I was expecting a little one of my own and her reaction was one of my favorites. Just thinking about the way she squealed with excitement and jumped forward to hug me brings a big smile to my face and so much joy to my heart. We are so blessed to have clients that feel like friends.

I cannot believe how quickly this precious little girl has been growing! She now has four perfect little teeth, an adorably wobbly walk and the ability to eat cake like an absolute champ. Her big brown eyes didn't disappoint either, they manage to melt me every time.


 







0 comments:

Post a Comment