Pages

Friday, April 15, 2011

Jess Likes!



One might say that adding the "like" button to Facebook was just one more step to stifling people's creativity. They may be right, but I say "who cares, it gave me some great material for our new "LIKE IT!" feature header."

Yeah that's right, we're gonna start sharing with you, world wide web, what we're liking.  Maybe you'll learn a few things about us as we go along, or maybe you'll even discover something new that you LIKE!

Today, I'm beginning this party, so here we go...

There are just so many things I'm liking right now, so it was kind of tough for me to narrow it down. I think I'll start with food...

I'm really enjoying quinoa these days (pronounced keenwa, for those of you who aren't familiar). I love all the ways it can be prepared, and it makes me feel healthy.

I love oatmeal. It's for sure a staple breakfast item for me, but these days I've really had a thing for steel cut oats. The crunch that it ads to my morning meal just makes me happy!  
 

In case you mistakenly thought I was a healthy eater, I'll go ahead and throw a wrench into your perception. I LOVE Reese's!! When I discovered mini's, my life was changed. Better...store these babies in your freezer and you have a FABULOUS summer snack!

Ok, enough food. One of my favorite things to do these days is design invitations. It's the seasons of weddings and babies in my life, so showers is what I do. I designed these two invites for my sweet friend's wedding shower. It was a blast!


And finally, Stumbleupon. I discovered this little gem this week, and boy has it been a distraction. If you find yourself needing to crank out some good productivity, stop reading now.
Otherwise, jump on over to this site. After completing a few basic questions about your general interests, Stumbleupon provides hours and hours of web materials that will suit your fancy. Whether you like photography, cooking, travel or hippopotamuses Stumbleupon will provide you with websites you never knew you needed to know!
 

Thanks for tuning in!

0 comments:

Post a Comment