Pages

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Laura | Houston Senior Photography

This past weekend while I was in Houston spending time with some dear friends, I got the chance to take a few senior pictures of Laura for an upcoming NCL event. Her big brother is one of our dearest friends and stood alongside Evan in our wedding. When I met up with Laura this weekend, I was quick to notice that she's just like her brother. In fact, I notice the same thing anytime I'm around any of the seven siblings. They're so alike!  Don't get me wrong, they're all very different people, with very different personalities but they share this core quality that makes you instantly feel comfortable and at home around them. They're one of the most genuine, welcoming and loving families I've ever met. Any parents that raise kids like that (especially seven of them) deserve an award!

Oh, and did I mention that Laura happens to be absolutely gorgeous?



0 comments:

Post a Comment