Pages

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

www - dressing for the sun

In middle school, we wore uniforms. Most days we could wear khakis and a maroon or navy polo. We were a good looking bunch...except on Wednesdays. Wednesday was chapel day and our chapel uniforms were awful. When given an opportunity to dress mass children, do yourselves a favor and don’t pick little navy ties and pleated skirts to the mid-calf.

They were tacky, but it was easy. It was nice not to pick out what I had to wear everyday for sure. As an adult, sometimes getting dressed in the morning is one of the toughest parts of my day (rough life, I know). I’m really hoping it’s an uphill battle. One day, maybe I’ll be surprised what a fashionista I’ve become (pipe dreams).

That said, I’m hoping the longer I put together What to Wear Wednesdays, the better I’ll get at dressing myself.

So for today’s WWW, we’re going with a mother/daugther fun-in-the-sun summer shoot. It’s getting toasty outside, so sandals and tanktops it is! Here’s one way to do it well, folks.

Accessories are key. Pull out a fedora, and put little Josie in her super cool heart shades.


Maybe next week I'll include some great props for shoots. Stay tuned.

0 comments:

Post a Comment