Pages

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Amy | Austin Senior Photography

I love shooting seniors. I remember so vividly what it felt like to make that huge transition (both from high school and college) and I LOVE when we get to spend time with folks at that life stage.

This senior was particularly special to document. You see, Amy's one of those girls that moms hope their sons will bring home or that their daughters will call best friend.Sweet Amy is a leader. Not only does she confidently stand up for what's right, but her precious gentleness draws others to her. Amy's so cool that people want to follow her. I really do consider it a blessing to know this woman, and I can't wait for the adventure ahead of her.

Amy graduates from Vista Ridge High School this month, and is headed to A&M next fall. I'm so proud of her for this giant milestone and can't wait to hear stories about what Aggieland brings her for the next several years.

Did I mention she's a knockout?


0 comments:

Post a Comment