Pages

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

www | baby bows

So Jess usually writes the What to Wear Wednesday column because, to put it bluntly, I'm not that fashionable and I'm not really sure what anyone should wear. V-necks, jeans and flip-flops are my uniform of choice. They're nice, comfy and require no thought in the morning, which is good because it takes my brain a while to boot-up most days.

There is one fashion thing I do know though--baby girls should wear bows. Sometimes baby boys and girls are difficult to differentiate and bows are an instant fix, especially since no one likes being at the grocery store and hearing how handsome their little girl looks that day.

Since Evan and I aren't finding out the gender of our baby, I've been scouring Etsy looking for my favorite bows. I plan on having a small stock waiting in case we welcome a girl come July. So I wanted to share my favorites so far and see if I can get some help making some final decisions.

Here are my seven favorites. Help me decide which to get by telling me your favorite in the comments section!! Me and my (potential) girl really appreciate it!















0 comments:

Post a Comment