Pages

Friday, May 27, 2011

life lately

For me life lately has been FULL! Full of activity, full of work, full of parties...FULL!

It's nice from time to time to share with you what goes on in my life outside of our ERP work, and generally I'd refer you to follow my personal blog, but these days life's been full enough it's tough to document, so I'm a bit behind. 

For now, here's a quick up date on some of the happenings of life lately:

Last month I traveled to The Big Apple with some of my very favorite people. My sister needed a girl trip before she heads into motherhood, so we took it as an opportunity to see the city. A couple of my close friends live and do life in New York, so I even got to visit loved ones. Amongst our activity was shopping at Bloomingdale's, H&M and Macy's, eating fabulous food, visiting Broadway Dance Center where my great friend Megan works and a night at the Gershwin to see my dear friend Katie in Wicked. Yeah you read that right, I have ridiculously talented friends. Megan nearly runs BDC (yep the one seen in the movies and on shows like SYTYCD) and Katie sure is the lead in Wicked. It was SO SO fun to see them both!


Another grand part of my life these days has been baby prep. No, I'm not pregnant! But there's a couple people REAL close to me preparing for little ones to come in the next month or so. So showering I have done! These are some shots from my sister's baby shower in our hometown.


These come from the shower we threw for her here in Austin. Isn't that cake adorable? My sweet niece's name is Maggie Beth.


Julie's baby comes just a week and a half after Maggie Beth so it was my pleasure to help host her shower the following weekend. I don't think I've ever been more excited about meeting someone. Seriously, this is going to be one of the best summers of my life!!


And finally, I wrapped up another semester of Bible study with the Texas Tri-Deltas. I love these ladies so much!! This semester it was particularly hard to say goodbye to my seniors. Sending them off every year isn't getting easier. 


Welp, that's the quick update. I really do hope to catch up here soon. So check it out if you want to see more. Thanks for stopping by!

0 comments:

Post a Comment