Pages

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Baby Max | Austin Newborn Photographer

A tender, overwhelming joy exudes from Bethany's eyes when she looks at her firstborn. Max is so lucky to have parents that love him so desperately. And who wouldn't? This precious little guy could melt a whole room. 

It's so exciting to look at a newborn and think of the great big life ahead of him. The millions of words that will roll off those adorable lips one day. I can't wait to see it all unfold, baby Max!!

I have a whole new appreciation for newborns these days. With the anticipation of my niece coming in a few weeks and Julie's baby (gender unknown) just one month later, my heart flutters when I see an infant...let alone photograph them.

Ya'll enjoy these photos of Cody and Bethany's Max. Let them know how perfect he looks in the comments section!

 
Max's master carpenter grandfather made him this super fun rocking horse.

0 comments:

Post a Comment