Pages

Friday, July 8, 2011

Maggie's Family | Austin Newborn Photographer

Walking into the Mezger's home, I immediately felt like I was with close friends. Alison has this incredible way of making  you feel comfortable and a part of her team. Just two weeks after she'd had her third child, dad was back at work and this mama was managing her house like a champ.

Of course, with precious kids like Owen, Rebecca and Maggie, I'm not sure how anyone could keep a smile off their face in this home. As Owen passionately told us all we would ever need to know about volcanoes, his little sister joyfully bounced around the room. Donning the adorable fireman rain boots she'd found, Rebecca hoped she'd be the next her brother gave his attention to. These two are priceless!

Next we got some quiet time with baby Maggie and her mama. I've never met a more perfectly peaceful eighteen day old baby. Maggie slept gracefully no matter where she was placed. Best was when her rowdy siblings came in and very gently kissed her sweet face. It was a perfect picture of this so fun and so sweet little family. 

It's families like the Mezgers that make me so happy I do what I do.

 

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

 

4 comments:

stephanie725 said...

So precious! You have the cutest kiddos and I can't wait to meet baby Maggie!

the Lattins said...

Precious! Thanks for sharing. Wish I took such fun pictures.

John F. Steding said...

BEAUTIFUL kids, beutiful pictures--priceless. Miss meeting the new kids on the block.

Jessica said...

She really is beautiful, Mezgers!

Post a Comment