Pages

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Morello Family | Austin Family Photographer


You know those model homes you walk through when you're moving into a new neighborhood? They use them to show off the builder/designers skills. Maybe it's because no one actually lives in them, but aren't they inspirational? I can't imagine anyone walking through one of them without feeling inspired to redecorate, paint or at least do some cleaning.

If the equivalent exists for families...the Morellos are it. No for real...every time I look through Becky's latest craft endeavor I'm inspired. Matt's service to our country in the military is a great sacrifice to his adorable girls. But mostly the way this family loves each other is contagious. I want to love my family that way!

As the Morellos played, giggled and (let's be honest) tolerated the heat we captured some great shots that I think depict this inspirational love well.






0 comments:

Post a Comment