Pages

Monday, August 8, 2011

sweet hadley joy | austin newborn photography

As I sit typing this, her monitor flickers on and off every few seconds like clockwork. She has hiccups again. It's a common occurrence. Her little body is so tiny that each hiccup shakes her whole frame. She barely seems to notice and certainly doesn't mind. It's so odd to think that just over a month ago, I didn't even know her. I didn't spend time everyday staring into her eyes, I didn't rock her, I didn't see Evan's face light up when he got home to see her, I didn't brush my hands over her baby soft skin, I didn't take her little feet in my hand in amazement and I didn't have any concept of just how much I would love her. And I still don't think I do. Here is our sweet daughter. We love her more everyday.  










0 comments:

Post a Comment