Pages

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

My Maggie Beth | Austin Newborn Photographer

Before she was born people told me that being an aunt would change me. They said it would be hard for me to imagine that one day I could love my own child anymore than I love her...

I don't think I can. I don't think I will. Surely the love I have for my own children one day will be different, but I don't know if I will love them any more than Maggie Beth.

She's nearly three months old now and everyday she's more  precious to me. How is it possible for such a tiny human to be so powerful. Her grip on my heart is unmatched. I've said often lately that she's my favorite person on the planet. I'm simply crazy about my niece!!

We took these newborn photos when she was only seven days old. Being in my best friend (sister's) home with her growing family was particularly sweet on this day. MB's presence has brought a new excitement to their house. Rachel and Charlie are spectacular parents. I'm so blessed to continue watching them raise up this beautiful little girl together.

God's faithfulness is overwhelming!

0 comments:

Post a Comment