Pages

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

WWW | 21 Dresses

In my home growing up the mantra was always quality over quantity when it came to clothes. Though this is likely the best approach as far as stewarding your resources well, I was the black sheep of our family in this arena. Mom used to always joke that I went through clothes like candy...and not because they were worn out, because I quit liking what we bought only a month later. What can I say? Call it my passionate make-up, but I fall hard and fast when it comes to a new outfit and unfortunately sometimes I change my mind almost as quickly.

That said, for today's edition of What to Wear Wednesday I'm gonna take you to a spot that's kind of become a lifesaver for my wallet - Forever 21. I've got to have Forever 21s in my life so that I can make rash decisions without breaking the bank every once in awhile (ok...maybe a little more often than once in awhile).

Forever 21 has so much variety. Though their stores keep getting bigger and sometimes feel overwhelming, I almost never leave with nothing. So today I wondered over to there web home and looked through the plethora of summer dresses they offer. It was so much fun to flip through the hundreds of adorable summer styles they had...and even more fun to see that in almost every case the price was under $30.

So I'm listing some of my favorites, specifically that I think would be just fab for a summer shoot below. Let me know what you think in the comments.

   

0 comments:

Post a Comment