Pages

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Vera Ann | Austin Newborn Photographer

As I drove up to their first home, the one I've stopped by several times on my way into Houston the last few years, I was overwhelmed with excitement for my dear friends, Amanda and Zach. Having watched these two fall in love and be married within the last several years, getting to meet their first born, the life that God created from their combined DNA, overwhelmed me with excitement.

Amanda and Zach have become close friends of mine in the last five years, and watching the Lord challenge and grow them together has been an honor for me. Seeing this "godly guy" from college become a mature pastor of Godly men, leading his church in worship for the last several years has blown me away. And watching his bride support and encourage him along the way, all the while perfecting her gift of teaching and managing their household well has made me so thankful to call her a close friend. These two are a real life model of what walking with Jesus on this planet looks like.

So to hold their precious Vera, like meeting so many of my close friends kids lately, nearly brought me to tears. This beautiful baby girl stayed wide awake for me as I spent the afternoon with them. Though mom might have liked some sleeping photos of her, I think Vera knew that those beautiful blues are way too fabulous not to show off.



Amanda did a SPECTACULAR job on Vera's nursery. Complete with a homemade quilt and bird mobile, I think this baby's got it made! 

 

And because Father's Day was just a couple days ago, I thought I'd do a montage of great daddy daughter pics to honor all those dads out there.


She's got his feet and his heart.


0 comments:

Post a Comment